Our ongoing certification process
Since its inception, TheGreenBow has helped its customers manage privacy, sovereignty, and security issues at the highest level. This is why the certification and qualification of our products are fully integrated into our product development strategy. We have been in constant contact with experts from the French National Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI) over the past several years to achieve this result.
Our ongoing efforts have led us to become the first European VPN software provider to obtain the EAL3+ Common Criteria certification as well as NATO and EU Restricted approval for our Windows VPN Client. At the end of 2019, this certified product also enabled us to obtain the “As Used by the French Armed Forces” label, which certifies that the French Ministry of Armed Forces has implemented our software.
TheGreenBow has obtained the EAL3+ Common Criteria certification from the French National Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI) for the following products:
- TheGreenBow Windows VPN (version 6.52.006)
- TheGreenBow Linux VPN ELinOS (v6.1) version 1.5.0
- TheGreenBow Linux VPN RedHat (v7) version 1.5.0
Our commitments to the cybersecurity ecosystem
TheGreenBow supports industrial initiatives to strengthen digital sovereignty. Our commitment is to take part in concrete action plans involving the main stakeholders: government agencies, legislators, and the industry at large.
In this spirit, TheGreenBow acts as a driver of the “France Cybersecurity” label, which resulted from the French government’s initiative “Nouvelle France industrielle” in 2013 and aims to promote the French cybersecurity offering beyond our borders.
We are also strongly engaged in promoting cybersecurity in France and abroad. We play an active role in several work groups within the most influential associations in the cyber ecosystem:
- HexaTrust (founding member, Board member)
- F.I.R.S.T (French Industrials For Resilience, Security & Trust)
- ECSO (European Cyber Security Organisation)
- PEC (Pôle d’Excellence Cyber)
- ACN (Alliance pour la Confiance Numérique)
- Cercle de l’Arbalète, partenaire Réserve – Entreprise – Défense
- Clusif (Board member)